Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
Fullfull1 (fŏŏl),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., v., n.
- completely filled;
containing all that can be held;
filled to utmost capacity: a full cup.
maximum: a full supply of food for a three-day hike.
- of the maximum size, amount, extent, volume, etc.: a full load of five tons; to receive full pay.
- (of garments, drapery, etc.) wide, ample, or having ample folds.
well-supplied: a yard full of litter; a cabinet full of medicine.
- filled or rounded out, as in form: a full bust.
occupied (usually fol. by of ): She was full of her own anxieties.
- of the same parents: full brothers.
- ample and complete in volume or richness of sound.
- (of wines) having considerable body.
- (of the count on a batter) amounting to three balls and two strikes: He hit a slider for a homer on a full count.
- having base runners at first, second, and third bases;
- being slightly oversized, as a sheet of glass cut too large to fit into a frame.
- [Poker.]of or pertaining to the three cards of the same denomination in a full house: He won the hand with a pair of kings and sixes full.
- exactly or directly: The blow struck him full in the face.
- very: You know full well what I mean.
- fully, completely, or entirely;
at least: The blow knocked him full around. It happened full 30 years ago.
- to make full, as by gathering or pleating.
- to bring (the cloth) on one side of a seam to a little greater fullness than on the other by gathering or tucking very slightly.
- (of the moon) to become full.
- the highest or fullest state, condition, or degree: The moon is at the full.
- in full:
- to or for the full or required amount.
- without abridgment: The book was reprinted in full.
- to the full, to the greatest extent;
thoroughly: They enjoyed themselves to the full.
Openingo•pen•ing (ō′pə ning),USA pronunciation n.
- an act or instance of making or becoming open.
- the act of a person or thing that opens.
- an unobstructed or unoccupied space or place.
- a void in solid matter;
a gap, hole, or aperture.
- a tract of land thinly wooded as compared with adjoining forest tracts.
- the act of beginning;
commencement: the opening of a new session of Congress.
- the first part or initial stage of anything.
- an employment vacancy;
an unfilled position or job: There are no openings for clerks today.
- an opportunity;
- a formal or official beginning, as of a sport season or a season's sale of goods: the opening of the deer-hunting season; Swimsuits sold well at the summer opening.
- the first performance of a theatrical production.
- the first public showing or use of something: the opening of an art exhibition.
- a celebration of the first public showing or performance or of the first use or start of something: The new supermarket is going to give away prizes at its opening.
- the statement of the case made by counsel to the court or jury preliminary to adducing evidence.
- a mode of beginning a game: a manual of chess openings.
Hello there, this post is about Superb House Full 3 #3 Housefull 3 Gets A Blockbuster Opening Weekend. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1116 x 628. This photo's file size is only 85 KB. Wether You ought to download This photo to Your computer, you have to Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the following image or read more at this article: House Full 3.
If you like a vintage type or setting that's elegant, you can use a mattress that has a view texture digging motifs sometimes making simple or challenging, lifestyle and sculpture make the traditional look fuller and impressed etnic, if you want the luxuries you could utilize a spot slumber using a routine or even a large cover, with additional material program adds warmth and luxury inside your area,
Easy mattress can be used for a space in today's style, it seems that reveal a impression of the design have been requested, the look which is the recent trend is the design of modern artwork that greets modern style makes an equivalent modern for you connect with your bed-room which minimalist style. The rooms, however, should adapt inside the household as a whole to the rooms.
If your home bedroom space is restricted, whereas you type, and for example capability of the stuff a great deal and apartments, while the needs a useful but needs a lot of house. You'll be able to apply to the Superb House Full 3 #3 Housefull 3 Gets A Blockbuster Opening Weekend - drawer, of course you should be sensible in most jobs you can use right next to the left or in front of program, currently acceptable so unimpressed narrow and doesn't defy the guidelines of place and your motion.