Castcast (kast, käst),USA pronunciation v., cast, cast•ing, n., adj.
- to throw or hurl;
fling: The gambler cast the dice.
- to throw off or away: He cast the advertisement in the wastebasket.
- to direct (the eye, a glance, etc.), esp. in a cursory manner: She cast her eyes down the page.
- to cause to fall upon something or in a certain direction;
send forth: to cast a soft light; to cast a spell; to cast doubts.
- to draw (lots), as in telling fortunes.
- to throw out (a fishing line, net, bait, etc.): The fisherman cast his line.
- to fish in (a stream, an area, etc.): He has often cast this brook.
- to throw down or bring to the ground: She cast herself on the sofa.
- to part with;
lose: The horse cast a shoe.
- to shed or drop (hair, fruit, etc.): The snake cast its skin.
- (of an animal) to bring forth (young), esp. abortively.
- to send off (a swarm), as bees do.
- to throw or set aside;
discard or reject;
dismiss: He cast the problem from his mind.
- to throw forth, as from within;
emit or eject;
- to throw up (earth, sod, etc.), as with a shovel.
- to put or place, esp. hastily or forcibly: to cast someone in prison.
- to deposit or give (a ballot or vote).
- to bestow;
confer: to cast blessings upon someone.
- to make suitable or accordant;
tailor: He cast his remarks to fit the occasion.
- to select actors for (a play, motion picture, or the like).
- to allot a role to (an actor).
- to assign an actor to (a role).
- to form (an object) by pouring metal, plaster, etc., in a fluid state into a mold and letting it harden.
- to form (metal, plaster, etc.) into a particular shape by pouring it into a mold in a fluid state and letting it harden.
- to tap (a blast furnace).
- to compute or calculate;
add, as a column of figures.
- to compute or calculate (a horoscope) astrologically;
- to turn or twist;
- to turn the head of (a vessel), esp. away from the wind in getting under way.
- [Fox Hunting.](of a hunter) to lead or direct (hounds) over ground believed to have been recently traveled by a fox.
- [Archaic.]to contrive, devise, or plan.
- [Obs.]to ponder.
- to throw.
- to receive form in a mold.
- to calculate or add.
- to conjecture;
- (of hounds) to search an area for scent: The setter cast, but found no scent.
- to warp, as timber.
- (of a vessel) to turn, esp. to get the head away from the wind;
- to select the actors for a play, motion picture, or the like.
- to consider.
- to plan or scheme.
- cast about:
- to look, as to find something;
seek: We cast about for something to do during the approaching summer vacation.
- to scheme;
plan: He cast about how he could avoid work.
- cast away:
- Also, cast aside. to reject;
- to shipwreck.
- to throw away;
squander: He will cast away this money just as he has done in the past.
- cast back, to refer to something past;
revert to: The composer casts back to his earlier work.
- cast down, to lower;
- cast off:
- to discard;
- to let go or let loose, as a vessel from a mooring.
- [Print.]to determine the quantity of type or space that a given amount of text will occupy when set.
- to make (the final stitches) in completing a knitted fabric.
- to throw (a falcon) off from the fist to pursue game.
- cast on, to set (yarn) on a needle in order to form the initial stitches in knitting.
- cast out, to force out;
- cast up:
- to add up;
- to vomit;
- [Chiefly Scot.]to turn up;
- act of casting or throwing.
- that which is thrown.
- the distance to which a thing may be cast or thrown.
- a throw of dice.
- the number rolled.
- act of throwing a line or net onto the water.
- a spot for casting;
a fishing place.
- [Theat.]the group of performers to whom parts are assigned;
- [Hunting.]a searching of an area for a scent by hounds.
- a stroke of fortune;
fortune or lot.
- a ride offered on one's way;
- the form in which something is made or written;
- act of casting or founding.
- the quantity of metal cast at one time.
- something formed from a material poured into a mold in a molten or liquid state;
- an impression or mold made from something.
- a rigid surgical dressing, usually made of bandage treated with plaster of Paris.
- outward form;
- a permanent twist or turn: to have a cast in one's eye.
- a warp.
- a slight tinge of some color;
shade: A good diamond does not have a yellowish cast.
- a dash or trace;
a small amount.
- a conjecture;
- [Zool.]something that is shed, ejected, or cast off or out, as molted skin, a feather, food from a bird's crop, or the coil of sand and waste passed by certain earthworms.
- [Ornith.]pellet (def. 6).
- [Falconry.]a pair of hawks put in flight together.
- effused plastic matter produced in the hollow parts of various diseased organs.
- low-grade, irregular wool.
- at a single cast, through a single action or event: He bankrupted himself at a single cast.
- (of an animal, esp. a horse) lying in such a position that it is unable to return to its feet without assistance.
Fireplacesfire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Hi , this image is about Cast Fireplaces ( Edwardian Fireplace Insert Great Ideas #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1267 x 792. It's file size is only 112 KB. If You ought to download This image to Your PC, you may Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Edwardian Fireplace Insert.
Obviously, inside the Edwardian Fireplace Insert might perform a vital part. As a result of the statue, as well as stunning, the garden also looks amazing, more artistic, and character. Therefore, as a way to carve the statue deft such concerns, the conditions of everything you are thinking about? It's definitely important to notice. Therefore, the sculpture not merely resting within the backyard. Here are a few issues you have to contemplate to place Cast Fireplaces ( Edwardian Fireplace Insert Great Ideas #1) for example.
Note the sculpture that is position with all the style / principle Areas. With alignment, the statue appears more updated towards the park. Not not the same as one another with a backyard. If your yard with minimalist principle, utilize the same design sculpture. Case barrel-shaped statue small designs or ornaments. Or, use a pitcher sculpture carving nan variance that is minimum. Another illustration, in case your yard in style that is classic, position the sculpture can be a traditional style. For example Javanese puppet figures. The exotic landscapes also should Balinese sculpture Balinese fashion.
Contrast of Superior Notice Statue by Size area. The purpose remains the same thing together with the next place: you to definitely be in considering the statue, more versatile. In cases like this, the distance between the room's statue, decide the utmost limit sculpture that is high. For example, when the length involving the statue having a terrace simply 3 yards away, an endeavor to ensure that no more than just one meter-high sculpture.
Regulate the keeping the statue's size by Place. In cases like this, a little sculpture might be located about the fringe of the backyard that was footpath or in between the crops. Meanwhile, larger sculptures might be put into the park's center or the part
Cast Fireplaces ( Edwardian Fireplace Insert Great Ideas #1) is rich with designs such as the statue is a component that may form the style that is classic outside and inside the chamber, is no exception to backyard. The location of sculpture in the playground was originally a symbol and it is typically merely made from jewel. But along with the progress of modern statue, then your works of sculpture becomes increasingly diversified, both the materials and the appearance used using the improvement of technology and creation of fresh components, including white cement in line.
Note the Distance Between Your bedroom with sculpture. The perfect, a particular distance is between the statue of the room where the sculpture looked-for illustration veranda. Hence, the sculpture is considered from the space freely. Once the sculpture with all the room's distance also close or distant, the freedom of view is certainly difficult to obtain. Just around three meters, the space involving the bedroom with all the sculpture should be huge for example.