Drain Air Vent For Kitchen Sink Diagram Vented Pipe Under To Throughout Proportions 903 X 887 (charming Air Vent For Kitchen Sink #1) Images Gallery
Draindrain (drān),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to withdraw or draw off (a liquid) gradually;
remove slowly or by degrees, as by filtration: to drain oil from a crankcase.
- to withdraw liquid gradually from;
make empty or dry by drawing off liquid: to drain a crankcase.
- to exhaust the resources of: to drain the treasury.
- to deprive of strength;
- to flow off gradually.
- to become empty or dry by the gradual flowing off of liquid or moisture: This land drains into the Mississippi.
- something, as a pipe or conduit, by which a liquid drains.
- a material or appliance for maintaining the opening of a wound to permit free exit of fluids.
- gradual or continuous outflow, withdrawal, or expenditure.
- something that causes a large or continuous outflow, expenditure, or depletion: Medical expenses were a major drain on his bank account.
- an act of draining.
- [Physical Geog.]
- an artificial watercourse, as a ditch or trench.
- a natural watercourse modified to increase its flow of water.
- go down the drain:
- to become worthless or profitless.
- to go out of existence;
Airair1 (âr),USA pronunciation n.
- a mixture of nitrogen, oxygen, and minute amounts of other gases that surrounds the earth and forms its atmosphere.
- a stir in the atmosphere;
a light breeze.
- overhead space;
sky: The planes filled the air.
publicity: to give air to one's theories.
- the general character or complexion of anything;
appearance: His early work had an air of freshness and originality.
- the peculiar look, appearance, and bearing of a person: There is an air of mystery about him.
- airs, affected or unnatural manner;
manifestation of pride or vanity;
assumed haughtiness: He acquired airs that were insufferable to his friends.
- a tune;
- the soprano or treble part.
- an aria.
- Also, ayre. an Elizabethan art song.
- aircraft as a means of transportation: to arrive by air; to ship goods by air.
- air conditioning or an air-conditioning system: The price includes tires, radio, and air.
- [Radio.]the medium through which radio waves are transmitted.
- clear the air, to eliminate dissension, ambiguity, or tension from a discussion, situation, etc.: The staff meeting was intended to help clear the air.
- get the air:
- to be rejected, as by a lover.
- to be dismissed, as by an employer: He had worked only a few days when he got the air.
- give (someone) the air:
- to reject, as a lover: He was bitter because she gave him the air.
- to dismiss, as an employee.
- in the air, in circulation;
current: There's a rumor in the air that we're moving to a new location.
- into thin air, completely out of sight or reach: He vanished into thin air.
- off the air:
- not broadcasting: The station goes off the air at midnight.
- not broadcast;
out of operation as a broadcast: The program went off the air years ago.
- (of a computer) not in operation.
- on the air:
- in the act of broadcasting;
being broadcast: The program will be going on the air in a few seconds.
- (of a computer) in operation.
- put on airs, to assume an affected or haughty manner: As their fortune increased, they began to put on airs.
- take the air:
- to go out-of-doors;
take a short walk or ride.
- to leave, esp. hurriedly.
- to begin broadcasting.
- up in the air:
- Also, in the air. undecided or unsettled: The contract is still up in the air.
perturbed: There is no need to get up in the air over a simple mistake.
- walk or tread on air, to feel very happy;
- to expose to the air;
give access to the open air;
ventilate (often fol. by out): We air the bedrooms every day.
- to expose ostentatiously;
bring to public notice;
display: to air one's opinions; to air one's theories.
- to broadcast or televise.
- to be exposed to the open air (often fol. by out): Open the window and let the room air out.
- to be broadcast or televised.
- operating by means of air pressure or by acting upon air: an air drill; an air pump.
- of or pertaining to aircraft or to aviation: air industry.
- taking place in the air;
aerial: air war.
Ventvent1 (vent),USA pronunciation n.
- an opening, as in a wall, serving as an outlet for air, smoke, fumes, or the like.
- an opening at the earth's surface from which volcanic material, as lava, steam, or gas, is emitted.
- [Zool.]the anal or excretory opening of animals, esp. of those below mammals, as birds and reptiles.
- the small opening at the breech of a gun by which fire is communicated to the charge.
- a means of exit or escape;
an outlet, as from confinement.
release: to give vent to one's emotions.
- [Obs.]the act or fact of venting;
emission or discharge.
- to give free play or expression to (an emotion, passion, etc.): to vent rage.
- to give public utterance to: to vent one's opinions.
- to relieve by giving expression to something: He vented his disappointment by criticizing his successor.
- to release or discharge (liquid, smoke, etc.).
- to furnish or provide with a vent or vents.
- to be relieved of pressure or discharged by means of a vent.
- (of an otter or other animal) to rise to the surface of the water to breathe.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Diagramdi•a•gram (dī′ə gram′),USA pronunciation n., v., -gramed or -grammed, -gram•ing or -gram•ming.
- a figure, usually consisting of a line drawing, made to accompany and illustrate a geometrical theorem, mathematical demonstration, etc.
- a drawing or plan that outlines and explains the parts, operation, etc., of something: a diagram of an engine.
- a chart, plan, or scheme.
- to represent by a diagram;
make a diagram of.
Pipepipe1 (pīp),USA pronunciation n., v., piped, pip•ing.
- a hollow cylinder of metal, wood, or other material, used for the conveyance of water, gas, steam, petroleum, etc.
- a tube of wood, clay, hard rubber, or other material, with a small bowl at one end, used for smoking tobacco, opium, etc.
- a quantity, as of tobacco, that fills the bowl of such a smoking utensil.
- a tube used as, or to form an essential part of, a musical wind instrument.
- a musical wind instrument consisting of a single tube of straw, reed, wood, or other material, as a flute, clarinet, or oboe.
- one of the wooden or metal tubes from which the tones of an organ are produced.
- a small end-blown flute played with one hand while the other beats a small drum.
- See boatswain's pipe.
- the sound of a boatswain's pipe.
- the call or utterance of a bird, frog, etc.
- pipes, the human vocal cords or the voice, esp. as used in singing.
- Usually, pipes.
- a set of flutes, as a panpipe.
- a tubular organ or passage of a human or animal body, esp. a respiratory passage: to complain of congested pipes.
- any of various tubular or cylindrical objects, parts, or formations, as an eruptive passage of a volcano or geyser.
- a cylindrical vein or body of ore.
- (in South Africa) a vertical, cylindrical matrix, of intrusive igneous origin, in which diamonds are found.
- a depression occurring at the center of the head of an ingot as a result of the tendency of solidification to begin at the bottom and sides of the ingot mold.
- the stem of a plant.
- to play on a pipe.
- to signal, as with a boatswain's pipe.
- to speak in a high-pitched or piercing tone.
- to make or utter a shrill sound like that of a pipe: songbirds piping at dawn.
- to convey by or as by pipes: to pipe water from the lake.
- to supply with pipes.
- to play (music) on a pipe or pipes.
- to summon, order, etc., by sounding the boatswain's pipe or whistle: all hands were piped on deck.
- to bring, lead, etc., by or as by playing on a pipe: to pipe dancers.
- to utter in a shrill tone: to pipe a command.
- to trim or finish with piping, as an article of clothing.
- [Cookery.]to force (dough, frosting, etc.) through a pastry tube onto a baking sheet, cake or pie, etc.
- to convey by an electrical wire or cable: to pipe a signal from the antenna.
- to look at;
notice: Pipe the cat in the hat.
- pipe down, [Slang.]to stop talking;
be quiet: He shouted at us to pipe down.
- pipe up:
- to begin to play (a musical instrument) or to sing.
- to make oneself heard;
speak up, esp. as to assert oneself.
- to increase in velocity, as the wind.
Underun•der (un′dər),USA pronunciation prep.
- beneath and covered by: under a table; under a tree.
- below the surface of: under water; under the skin.
- at a point or position lower or further down than: He was hit just under his eye.
- in the position or state of bearing, supporting, sustaining, enduring, etc.: to sink under a heavy load.
- beneath the heading or within the category of: Classify the books under "Fiction'' and "General.''
- as designated, indicated, or represented by: to register under a new name.
- below in degree, amount, etc.;
less than: purchased under cost.
- below in rank;
of less dignity, importance, or the like: A corporal is under a sergeant.
- subject to the authority, direction, or supervision of: a bureau functioning under the prime minister.
- subject to the instruction or advice of: to study the violin under Heifetz.
- subject to the influence, condition, force, etc., of: under these circumstances; born under the sign of Taurus.
- protected, controlled, or watched by: under guard.
- authorized, warranted, or attested by: under one's hand or seal.
- in accordance with: under the provisions of the law.
- during the rule, administration, or government of: new laws passed under President Reagan.
- in the state or process of: under repair; a matter under consideration.
- powered by the means indicated: under sail; under steam.
- under wraps. See wrap (def. 16).
- below or beneath something: Go over the fence, not under.
- beneath the surface.
- in a lower place.
- in a lower degree, amount, etc.: selling blouses for $25 and under.
- in a subordinate position or condition.
- in or into subjection or submission.
- go under:
- to give in;
yield: She tried desperately to fight off her drowsiness, but felt herself going under.
- to fail in business: After 20 years on the same corner they finally went under.
- beneath or on the underside: the under threads of the embroidery.
- lower in position.
- lower in degree, amount, etc.
- lower in rank or condition.
- subject to the control, effect, etc., as of a person, drug, or force: The hypnotist had her subject under at once. The patient was under as soon as he breathed the anesthetic.
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Hi folks, this post is about Drain Air Vent For Kitchen Sink Diagram Vented Pipe Under To Throughout Proportions 903 X 887 (charming Air Vent For Kitchen Sink #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 740 x 727. It's file size is only 48 KB. Wether You decided to download This picture to Your laptop, you might Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Air Vent For Kitchen Sink.
Air Vent For Kitchen Sink has been combined with consistency that is increasing. Increasingly more homeowners realize that they can employ skill within their restroom. There are lots of different alternatives to choose from. It is merely a subject of thinning your decision to simply one alternative. Traditional Drain Air Vent For Kitchen Sink Diagram Vented Pipe Under To Throughout Proportions 903 X 887 (charming Air Vent For Kitchen Sink #1)s are often oval or round.
Standard products include metal or pottery. Which normal components are great, for genuine ornamental resources can be chosen by you like cement or marble. The grade of the texture is quite lovely and provides the toilet and true drama.
For anything a little different a profoundly graded Drain Air Vent For Kitchen Sink Diagram Vented Pipe Under To Throughout Proportions 903 X 887 (charming Air Vent For Kitchen Sink #1) can be chosen by you. One end-of the surge is just an inch deep, as the idea of the square may be the normal level for your drain. You should have a greater countertop space to accommodate this style but it is stunning to all and see sorts of enjoyment showing down to your buddies. You may also find different forms including rectangle or square. Some includes a serving that is precisely the same degree throughout the pan while some have. Both designs are merely of deciding which will continue to work best-in your restroom, a.