Mitermi•ter (mī′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- the official headdress of a bishop in the Western Church, in its modern form a tall cap with a top deeply cleft crosswise, the outline of the front and back resembling that of a pointed arch.
- the office or rank of a bishop;
- the official headdress of the ancient high priest, bearing on the front a gold plate engraved with the words Holiness to the Lord. Ex. 28:36–38.
- a fillet worn by women of ancient Greece.
- [Carpentry.]an oblique surface formed on a piece of wood or the like so as to butt against an oblique surface on another piece to be joined with it.
- [Naut.]the inclined seam connecting the two cloths of an angulated sail.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] mitre.
- to bestow a miter upon, or raise to a rank entitled to it.
- to join with a miter joint.
- to cut to a miter.
- to join (two edges of fabric) at a corner by various methods of folding, cutting, and stitching.
Sawsaw1 (sô),USA pronunciation n., v., sawed, sawed or sawn, saw•ing.
- a tool or device for cutting, typically a thin blade of metal with a series of sharp teeth.
- any similar tool or device, as a rotating disk, in which a sharp continuous edge replaces the teeth.
- to cut or divide with a saw.
- to form by cutting with a saw.
- to make cutting motions as if using a saw: to saw the air with one's hands.
- to work (something) from side to side like a saw.
- to use a saw.
- to cut with or as if with a saw.
- to cut as a saw does.
- saw wood, [Informal.]to snore loudly while sleeping.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Howdy peoples, this image is about Miter Saw Table ( Miter Saw Bench Design #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 792 x 528. It's file size is just 55 KB. If You decided to download This image to Your laptop, you may Click here. You also too download more images by clicking the image below or read more at here: Miter Saw Bench Design.
Are you having difficulty determining which lamps is likely to be chosen for simply just, or your Miter Saw Table ( Miter Saw Bench Design #6) the most effective illumination layout for you personally? Properly, nowadays is the happy time because we are going to give you on just how to select the great light for the bedroom four remarkable tips! Plan lights are a necessity in almost any room.
However, it is sometimes not enough, and that means you should think about it to take into account how many evidently illuminated areas you need to have inside your bedroom. You choose to use a little wall sconce or possibly a lamp as your bedroom light and can go with diverse strategies.
Lighting can be a massive element of your Miter Saw Bench Design, so you don't want to perform by choosing the lighting that is incorrect with everything you've create just. Think of the design you would like to achieve, and take it. Subjects through your illumination in case you opt for style that is old, then select a lamp that is old.
Therefore make sure decide how and just why you'll utilize a selected kind of Miter Saw Table ( Miter Saw Bench Design #6) and to plan ahead. Is it designed to illuminate the entire room? Is it to highlight a dim place? Will it be employed simply like setting or a reading light? This goes together using the prior hint since sometimes the bedroom can also be a space for reading, watching TV, training and even operating.
Make sure to include a table or lights near the area to help read, in case you have a workspace within your room and review late through the night. And, naturally, if you have a good clothing, make sure to consider that room in establishing how much lighting you'll need within your room.
The thing that is important is to pick the option that best fits your preferences whether their place or aesthetics is associated. It is crucial that you determine why the precise light is put not there and here.