Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Universityu•ni•ver•si•ty (yo̅o̅′nə vûr′si tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- an institution of learning of the highest level, having a college of liberal arts and a program of graduate studies together with several professional schools, as of theology, law, medicine, and engineering, and authorized to confer both undergraduate and graduate degrees. Continental European universities usually have only graduate or professional schools.
Hello peoples, this attachment is about The University . (charming Howard Admissions Office #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 882 x 607. It's file size is only 96 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Howard Admissions Office.
be sure to approach forward how and just why you'll use a certain type of The University . (charming Howard Admissions Office #6) and decide. Can it be purported to light the entire area up? Is it to highlight a corner that is dim? Will it be employed merely being a reading lamp or atmosphere? This goes in conjunction together with the past tip since occasionally the bed room can also be a place for exercising, reading, viewing TV as well as performing.
Illumination is actually a major section of your Howard Admissions Office, so you don't desire to enjoy by selecting the lighting that is wrong with everything you've put up just. Think of the design you wish to achieve, and take it. Styles during your lighting in case you go along with medieval layout, then choose a medieval light.
Make sure to include lights or a desk nearby the place to assist read if you have a workspace inside your bedroom and study delayed through the night. And, naturally, when you have a clothing that is significant, be sure in determining just how much light you'll need within your room, to contemplate that place.