HowardHow•ard (hou′ərd),USA pronunciation n.
- Catherine, c1520–42, fifth wife of Henry VIII.
- Sir Ebenezer, 1850–1928, English town planner.
- Henry. See Surrey, Henry Howard, Earl of.
- John Winston, born 1939, prime minister of Australia since 1996.
- Leslie (Leslie Stainer), 1893–1943, English actor.
- Roy Wilson, 1883–1964, U.S. editor and newspaper publisher.Sidney (Coe) (kō),USA pronunciation 1891–1939, U.S. playwright and short-story writer.
- a male given name: from a Germanic word meaning "brave heart.''
Admissionsad•mis•sion (ad mish′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of allowing to enter;
entrance granted by permission, by provision or existence of pecuniary means, or by the removal of obstacles: the admission of aliens into a country.
- right or permission to enter: granting admission to the rare books room.
- the price paid for entrance, as to a theater or ball park.
- an act or condition of being received or accepted in a position, profession, occupation, or office;
appointment: admission to the bar.
- confession of a charge, an error, or a crime;
acknowledgment: His admission of the theft solved the mystery.
- an acknowledgment of the truth of something.
- a point or statement admitted;
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Collegecol•lege (kol′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- an institution of higher learning, esp. one providing a general or liberal arts education rather than technical or professional training. Cf. university.
- a constituent unit of a university, furnishing courses of instruction in the liberal arts and sciences, usually leading to a bachelor's degree.
- an institution for vocational, technical, or professional instruction, as in medicine, pharmacy, agriculture, or music, often a part of a university.
- an endowed, self-governing association of scholars incorporated within a university, as at the universities of Oxford and Cambridge in England.
- a similar corporation outside a university.
- the building or buildings occupied by an institution of higher education.
- the administrators, faculty, and students of a college.
- (in Britain and Canada) a private secondary school.
- an organized association of persons having certain powers and rights, and performing certain duties or engaged in a particular pursuit: The electoral college formally selects the president.
- a company;
- Also called collegium. a body of clergy living together on a foundation for religious service or similar activity.
- a prison.
Hi folks, this attachment is about Howard Admissions Office #8 College .. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 672 x 794. This picture's file size is only 51 KB. Wether You want to download This post to Your computer, you could Click here. You might too see more attachments by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Howard Admissions Office.
Spend their free time after arrested by hectic nights, sipping milk espresso with pals or household come together at home is really a great setting along with a situation. Occasions recover energy to combat the worries of the job, temperature and recover your power having a lot of memories of camaraderie.
A Howard Admissions Office can reflect of designing the family space, the non-public style. Should you be someone who features a modern home layout, you could desire unique contemporary coffee table on your home. Modern coffee table featuring particular style.
Contemporary coffee-table affects the design is sophisticated and luxurious to look at of the house. It's much better to understand the different types and models of contemporary coffee table online, if you'd like to put a contemporary coffee table within the family area.
Many Howard Admissions Office manufactured from lumber, only a little different from the modern coffee-table that's frequently manufactured from possibly a blend of hardwood and glass or light material such as metal and stainless. Modern coffee-table has many forms, all of the modern coffee-table doesn't have four thighs, an original modern coffeetable comes from a distinctive kind.
The perfect mixture of materials and areas, convincing a modern coffee-table to be used by you as furniture while in family area minimalist or the family area. Made Howard Admissions Office #8 College . with drawers for storage is made with a rack beneath the table to save lots of the TV magazines rural, young kids gadgets or magazines.
You can set a coffee-table that is modern in front of the couch or in a corner nearby the screen. You can enjoy a walk having a friend or family member while watching Television or examining the newspaper or devote your nights to enjoy chess together.