AmishA•mish (ä′mish, am′ish),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to any of the strict Mennonite groups, chiefly in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, and Canada, descended from the followers of Jakob Ammann, a Swiss Mennonite bishop of the 17th century.
- the Amish people.
Missionmis•sion (mish′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a group or committee of persons sent to a foreign country to conduct negotiations, establish relations, provide scientific and technical assistance, or the like.
- the business with which such a group is charged.
- a permanent diplomatic establishment abroad;
- an operational task, usually assigned by a higher headquarters: a mission to bomb the bridge.
- an operation designed to carry out the goals of a specific program: a space mission.
- a group of persons sent by a church to carry on religious work, esp. evangelization in foreign lands, and often to establish schools, hospitals, etc.
- an establishment of missionaries in a foreign land;
a missionary church or station.
- a similar establishment in any region.
- the district assigned to a missionary.
- missionary duty or work.
- an organization for carrying on missionary work.
- Also called rescue mission. a shelter operated by a church or other organization offering food, lodging, and other assistance to needy persons.
- missions, organized missionary work or activities in any country or region.
- a church or a region dependent on a larger church or denomination.
- a series of special religious services for increasing religious devotion and converting unbelievers: to preach a mission.
- an assigned or self-imposed duty or task;
- a sending or being sent for some duty or purpose.
- those sent.
- of or pertaining to a mission.
- (usually cap.) noting or pertaining to a style of American furniture of the early 20th century, created in supposed imitation of the furnishings of the Spanish missions of California and characterized by the use of dark, stained wood, by heaviness, and by extreme plainness. Also called foreign mission (for defs. 3, 6).
Hello peoples, this blog post is about Amish Mission Footstool (lovely Foot Stool #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 706 x 568. It's file size is only 39 KB. Wether You decided to download This attachment to Your computer, you should Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Foot Stool.
Besides being used for interesting guests, a living-room typically you utilize to see guides or simply. A chair that has a style can help the room's entire appearance. However, the style must be with the comfort furnished in accordance. We suggest that you prevent overly limiting ease to be able to have the style you prefer.
In case your home is small, making the living room doubles being a family-room, you should look at whether the merchandise is sturdy if occupied constantly. You can view towards the design along with the style, once your needs are met. Is advisable to decide on age not a style that's not fixated by age. Hence, even though the development improved, visitor chairs seems outdated or will not make uninterested.
There are lots of options smooth layout that offers convenience that you could choose pills. Consequently, don't accept one selection only. Again, don't desire to purchase a chair permanently style alone. To fit Amish Mission Footstool (lovely Foot Stool #6) should be fulfilled first, you need along with the design.