Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Garagesga•rage (gə räzh′, -räj′ or, esp. Brit., gar′ij, -äzh),USA pronunciation n., v., -raged, -rag•ing.
- a building or indoor area for parking or storing motor vehicles.
- a commercial establishment for repairing and servicing motor vehicles.
- to put or keep in a garage.
Howdy peoples, this photo is about Advantages Of Remodeled Garages ( How Much To Insulate And Drywall A Garage #4). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1000 x 750. It's file size is only 53 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the following image or see more at this article: How Much To Insulate And Drywall A Garage.
The home typically has its own identity. Furthermore using cottages or the cottage can be found in the united kingdom. Do not need to modify the building's structure is too much, How Much To Insulate And Drywall A Garage styles compete with traditional bungalow.
Never asked an outcome, stunning! In order to take care of a building's persona, Kitchen's artist Alex St Architecture introducing a home style in addition to the primary building. The effect? Stunning! Yes, Chelshire was located in by a pad, the UK may be the building under consideration.
The bungalow was built in the 18th century and it is today after dark stage of restoration. In the place of looking to copy the style of the cottage, Alex E chose to develop one more home style that maintain the smoothness of this property and will decrease the complete lodge's structural change.