CornishCor•nish (kôr′nish),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of Cornwall, England, its inhabitants, or the Cornish language.
- the Celtic language of Cornwall, extinct since c1800.
- one of an English breed of chickens raised chiefly for crossing with other breeds to produce roasters.
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Holidayshol•i•day (hol′i dā′),USA pronunciation n.
- a day fixed by law or custom on which ordinary business is suspended in commemoration of some event or in honor of some person.
- any day of exemption from work (distinguished from working day).
- a time or period of exemption from any requirement, duty, assessment, etc.: New businesses may be granted a one-year tax holiday.
- a religious feast day;
holy day, esp. any of several usually commemorative holy days observed in Judaism.
- Sometimes, holidays. [Chiefly Brit.]a period of cessation from work or one of recreation;
- an unintentional gap left on a plated, coated, or painted surface.
- of or pertaining to a festival;
joyous: a holiday mood.
- suitable for a holiday: holiday attire.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to vacation: to holiday at the seaside.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Seasea (sē),USA pronunciation n.
- the salt waters that cover the greater part of the earth's surface.
- a division of these waters, of considerable extent, more or less definitely marked off by land boundaries: the North Sea.
- one of the seven seas;
- a large lake or landlocked body of water.
- the degree or amount of turbulence of the ocean or other body of water, as caused by the wind.
- the waves.
- a large wave: The heavy seas almost drowned us.
- a widely extended, copious, or overwhelming quantity: a sea of faces; a sea of troubles.
- the work, travel, and shipboard life of a sailor: The sea is a hard life but a rewarding one.
- at sea:
- on the ocean.
uncertain: completely at sea as to how to answer the question.Also, asea.
- follow the sea, to pursue a nautical career: Many boys then dreamed of following the sea.
- go to sea:
- to set out on a voyage.
- to embark on a nautical career.
- half seas over, [Slang.]partly or completely drunk: They came home at dawn, looking half seas over.Also, half-seas over.
- put to sea, to embark on a sea voyage: The expedition is nearly ready to put to sea.Also, put out to sea.
- of, pertaining to, or adapted for use at sea.
Viewsview (vyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of seeing or beholding;
- range of sight or vision: Several running deer came into the view of the hunters.
- a sight or prospect of a landscape, the sea, etc.: His apartment affords a view of the park.
- a picture or photograph of something: The postcard bears a view of Vesuvius.
- a particular manner of looking at something: From a practical view, the situation presents several problems.
- contemplation or consideration of a matter with reference to action: a project in view.
- aim, intention, or purpose.
expectation: the view for the future.
- a sight afforded of something from a position stated or qualified: a bird's-eye view.
- a general account or description of a subject.
- a conception of a thing;
theory: His view was not supported by the facts.
- a survey;
inspection: a view of Restoration comedy.
- in view:
- within range of vision.
- under consideration.
- as an end sought: She went over the material with the scholarship examination in view.
- in view of, in consideration of;
on account of: In view of the circumstances, it seems best to wait until tomorrow.
- on view, in a place for public inspection;
on exhibition: The latest models of automobiles are now on view.
- with a view to:
- with the aim or intention of.
- with the expectation or hope of: They saved their money with a view to being able to buy a house someday.
- to see;
watch: to view a movie.
- to look at;
inspect: to view the construction of a road.
- to contemplate mentally;
consider: to view the repercussions of a decision.
- to regard in a particular light or as specified: She views every minor setback as a disaster.
- [Fox Hunting.]to sight (a fox).
Hello there, this blog post is about Cornish Cottage Holidays With Sea Views #6 Sea-view-cottages-cornwall-022. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 900 x 600. It's file size is just 138 KB. Wether You want to download This image to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also too download more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Cornish Cottage Holidays With Sea Views.
be sure to prepare ahead how and just why you'll make use of a particular type of Cornish Cottage Holidays With Sea Views, and determine. Can it be likely to light the complete room up? Is it to highlight a place that is black? Will it be applied only like atmosphere or a reading light? This goes hand in hand with all the past tip because sometimes the bed room may also be a space for exercising, reading, watching Television and even performing.
Lighting is a large element of your Cornish Cottage Holidays With Sea Views #6 Sea-view-cottages-cornwall-022, so you do not wish to perform by selecting the lighting that is wrong with all you've put up just. Think of the appearance you intend to realize, and carry it. Styles through your light in the event that you go together with layout that is old, then select an ancient lamp.
Make sure to include a desk or lights near the space in case you have a workspace in your room and research delayed during the night. And, obviously, when you have a wardrobe that is significant, be sure in calculating just how much lighting you'll need in your bedroom, to consider that room.