Billybil•ly (bil′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies.
- Also called billy club. a police officer's club or baton.
- a heavy wooden stick used as a weapon; cudgel.
- comrade.Also called bil•ly•can (bil′ē kan′).USA pronunciation [Australian.]any container in which water may be carried and boiled over a campfire, ranging from a makeshift tin can to a special earthenware kettle;
any pot or kettle in which tea is boiled over a campfire.
- (in Great Britain) a roving machine.
EllisEl•lis (el′is),USA pronunciation n.
(Henry)Have•lock (hav′lok),USA pronunciation 1859–1939, English psychologist and writer.
- Alexander John (Alexander John Sharpe), 1814–90, English phonetician and mathematician.
Roofingroof•ing (ro̅o̅′fing, rŏŏf′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of covering with a roof.
- material for roofs.
- a roof.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Videovid•e•o (vid′ē ō′),USA pronunciation n.
- the elements of television, as in a program or script, pertaining to the transmission or reception of the image (distinguished from audio).
- the video part of a television broadcast.
- television: She is a star of stage and video.
- a program, movie, or the like, that is available commercially on videocassette.
- See music video.
- of or pertaining to the electronic apparatus for producing the television picture: video amplifier.
- of or pertaining to television, esp. the visual elements.
- of or pertaining to videocassettes, videocassette recorders, music video, etc.: a video shop.
- pertaining to or employed in the transmission or reception of television pictures.
Tourtour (tŏŏr),USA pronunciation n.
- a traveling around from place to place.
- a long journey including the visiting of a number of places in sequence, esp. with an organized group led by a guide.
- a brief trip through a place, as a building or a site, in order to view or inspect it: The visiting prime minister was given a tour of the chemical plant.
- a journey from town to town to fulfill engagements, as by a theatrical company or an entertainer: to go on tour; a European concert tour.
- a period of duty at one place or in one job.
- to travel from place to place.
- to travel from town to town fulfilling engagements.
- to travel through (a place).
- to send or take (a theatrical company, its production, etc.) from town to town.
- to guide (someone) on a tour: He toured us through the chateaus of the Loire Valley.
Howdy , this picture is about Billy Ellis Roofing Timelapse And Video Tour ( Billy Ellis Roofing #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1037 x 583. This image's file size is just 106 KB. If You desired to save This picture to Your PC, you may Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Billy Ellis Roofing.
The house frequently has a unique persona. Moreover together with cottages or the pad are situated in the UK. Don't need to modify the building's construction is too much, Billy Ellis Roofing patterns and traditional pad compete.
The pad was built-in the 18th century and it is today past renovation's stage. Instead of trying to simulate the kind of the cottage, Alex Saint decided to build an additional kitchen layout which will reduce the architectural change of the whole hotel and keep the smoothness with this house.
Never expected an outcome, beautiful! In order to keep up with a building's identity, the artist Alex Saint of Home Architecture introducing a kitchen layout in addition to the key building. The end result? Lovely! Yes, Chelshire was located in by a cottage, the united kingdom will be the building involved.