- [Real Estate.]air conditioning.
- alternating current.
Ac, [Symbol, Chem.]
var. of ad- before c and qu: accede;
var. of -ic after Greek noun stems ending in i: cardiac;
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Powerpow•er (pou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- ability to do or act;
capability of doing or accomplishing something.
- political or national strength: the balance of power in Europe.
- great or marked ability to do or act;
- the possession of control or command over others;
ascendancy: power over men's minds.
- political ascendancy or control in the government of a country, state, etc.: They attained power by overthrowing the legal government.
- legal ability, capacity, or authority: the power of attorney.
- delegated authority;
authority granted to a person or persons in a particular office or capacity: the powers of the president.
- a document or written statement conferring legal authority.
- a person or thing that possesses or exercises authority or influence.
- a state or nation having international authority or influence: The great powers held an international conference.
- a military or naval force: The Spanish Armada was a mighty power.
- Often, powers. a deity;
divinity: the heavenly powers.
- powers, [Theol.]an order of angels. Cf. angel (def. 1).
- [Dial.]a large number or amount: There's a power of good eatin' at the church social.
- work done or energy transferred per unit of time. Symbol: P
- the time rate of doing work.
- mechanical energy as distinguished from hand labor: a loom driven by power.
- a particular form of mechanical or physical energy: hydroelectric power.
- energy, force, or momentum: The door slammed shut, seemingly under its own power.
- the product obtained by multiplying a quantity by itself one or more times: The third power of 2 is 8.
- (of a number x) a number whose logarithm is a times the logarithm of x (and is called the a th power of x). Symbolically, y = xa is a number that satisfies the equation log y = a log x.
- the exponent of an expression, as a in xa.
- See cardinal number (def. 2).
- the magnifying capacity of a microscope, telescope, etc., expressed as the ratio of the diameter of the image to the diameter of the object. Cf. magnification (def. 2).
- the reciprocal of the focal length of a lens.
- the powers that be, those in supreme command;
the authorities: The decision is in the hands of the powers that be.
- to supply with electricity or other means of power: Atomic energy powers the new submarines.
- to give power to;
make powerful: An outstanding quarterback powered the team in its upset victory.
- to inspire;
sustain: A strong faith in divine goodness powers his life.
- (of a fuel, engine, or any source able to do work) to supply force to operate (a machine): An electric motor powers this drill.
- to drive or push by applying power: She powered the car expertly up the winding mountain road.
- power down, to shut off.
- power up, to turn on.
- operated or driven by a motor or electricity: a power mower; power tools.
- power-assisted: His new car has power brakes and power windows.
- conducting electricity: a power cable.
- expressing or exerting power;
characteristic of those having authority or influence: to host a power lunch.
Supplysup•ply1 (sə plī′),USA pronunciation v., -plied, -ply•ing, n., pl. -plies.
- to furnish or provide (a person, establishment, place, etc.) with what is lacking or requisite: to supply someone clothing; to supply a community with electricity.
- to furnish or provide (something wanting or requisite): to supply electricity to a community.
- to make up, compensate for, or satisfy (a deficiency, loss, need, etc.): The TVA supplied the need for cheap electricity.
- to fill or occupy as a substitute, as a vacancy, a pulpit, etc.: During the summer local clergymen will supply the pulpit.
- to fill the place of another, esp. the pulpit of a church, temporarily or as a substitute: Who will supply until the new minister arrives?
- the act of supplying, furnishing, providing, satisfying, etc.: to begin the supply of household help.
- something that is supplied: The storm cut off our water supply.
- a quantity of something on hand or available, as for use;
a stock or store: Did you see our new supply of shirts?
- Usually, supplies. a provision, stock, or store of food or other things necessary for maintenance: to lay in supplies for the winter.
- [Econ.]the quantity of a commodity that is in the market and available for purchase or that is available for purchase at a particular price.
- all items necessary for the equipment, maintenance, and operation of a military command, including food, clothing, arms, ammunition, fuel, materials, and machinery.
- procurement, distribution, maintenance, and salvage of supplies.
- a person who fills a vacancy or takes the place of another, esp. temporarily.
- supplies. [Obs.]reinforcements.
Specialistsspe•cial•ist (spesh′ə list),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who devotes himself or herself to one subject or to one particular branch of a subject or pursuit.
- a medical practitioner who devotes attention to a particular class of diseases, patients, etc.
- [U.S. Army.]an enlisted person of one of four grades having technical or administrative duties, the grades corresponding to those of corporal through sergeant first class but not requiring the exercise of command.
- a member of an exchange who executes orders in his or her name or for other stockbrokers in a single stock or a particular group of stocks and thus helps maintain the market in those securities on that exchange.
Hello folks, this image is about Exceptional Ac Bench Power Supply #8 Circuit Specialists. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 880 x 880. This picture's file size is only 48 KB. Wether You desired to save This photo to Your PC, you could Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Ac Bench Power Supply.
The toilet is usually smaller, when compared with additional areas in the house. They also are apt to have numerous angles, consequently Exceptional Ac Bench Power Supply #8 Circuit Specialists can be very intricate. The distinction between a good job along with a bad job that requires to become repainted depends generally about the coloring of the coloring selected for your job. The hues used affect how a space is experienced.
Utilizing hues that are dim makes the space seem richer and smaller. Vibrant colors brighten up the room, and make it look greater. The total amount of water inside the toilet is a lot higher-than in areas that are other. Here is the main reason why paint is removed in effectively painted bathrooms. It should penetrate deeply enough to relax the floor that is colored. This is dependent upon the quality of color used and painting strategies.
There are numerous coloring available which contain mildew ides while Exceptional Ac Bench Power Supply #8 Circuit Specialists that are prone-to mold and shape. Nevertheless, usually, color developed designed for the toilet is ample. Be sure the region on wall or the roof that's usually included in the apparatus should be tightly-closed whilst never to peel.
Delay several days for your new Exceptional Ac Bench Power Supply #8 Circuit Specialists to become controlled thoroughly before utilising the bath or tub. And also to decrease damage's threat, always be certain to use the ventilator, and depart the doorway open once the toilet is not being used.
Make certain shedding paint and the blobs neglect to eliminate effectively. For implementing color, mud all areas to provide an excellent basis. After priming, join should be reclaimed ahead of the cover that was last.
Remember, it's better to prevent the cause of the problem than to protect it later. Some spaces the pipe, tend to be more prone to cause problems in-time. They ought to immediately do caulking to avoid destruction later. Baseboard is another region that has a tendency to crash colour.