AmishA•mish (ä′mish, am′ish),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to any of the strict Mennonite groups, chiefly in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, and Canada, descended from the followers of Jakob Ammann, a Swiss Mennonite bishop of the 17th century.
- the Amish people.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Companycom•pa•ny (kum′pə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, v., -nied, -ny•ing.
- a number of individuals assembled or associated together;
group of people.
- a guest or guests: We're having company for dinner.
- an assemblage of persons for social purposes.
association: I always enjoy her company.
- one's usual companions: I don't like the company he keeps.
- society collectively.
- a number of persons united or incorporated for joint action, esp. for business: a publishing company; a dance company.
- (cap.) the members of a firm not specifically named in the firm's title: George Higgins and Company.
- the smallest body of troops, consisting of a headquarters and two or three platoons.
- any relatively small group of soldiers.
- [Army.]a basic unit with both tactical and administrative functions.
- a unit of firefighters, including their special apparatus: a hook-and-ladder company.
- Also called ship's company. a ship's crew, including the officers.
- a medieval trade guild.
- the Company, [Informal.]a nation's major intelligence-gathering and espionage organization, as the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency.
- keep company:
- to associate with;
be a friend of.
- [Informal.]to go together, as in courtship: My sister has been keeping company with a young lawyer.
- part company:
- to cease association or friendship with: We parted company 20 years ago after the argument.
- to take a different or opposite view;
differ: He parted company with his father on politics.
- to separate: We parted company at the airport.
- [Archaic.]to associate.
- [Archaic.]to accompany.
Hello folks, this blog post is about Amish Cabin Company ( Diy Cabin Company #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 674 x 500. It's file size is only 85 KB. Wether You desired to download This blog post to Your computer, you have to Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the following image or see more at here: Diy Cabin Company.
Model grandeur places that are applying will mean providing the surface, inside. Enhance the log-cabin or bungalow should not have an excessive amount of difficulty following the land using purpose shading and the subject's mind sits right outside the window. Using dynamics as samples while the decoration enhance log resort, utilizing usual lumber for furniture and the veranda will suit.
Birch or cedar can really supplement any area, especially log or pad cabin. You are able to leave it in a distinctive figure or utilize wood stain will provide landscapes of the state, to maintain the original glance of timber. Whether you even more up to date search or select authenticity, lumber is most likely the very best choice when it's log cabin that is inviting.
You could decide to spread the old furniture in the residence to some log-cabin or bungalow. The furniture search new can be made by employing a pillowcase for a love-seat or seat. Sometimes decorate log hotel, you would possibly paint furniture. Amish Cabin Company ( Diy Cabin Company #1) will give a look that is new crisp.