Kitchen Counter Mail Organizer Photo #4 Manage Your Incoming Mail, Kids School Papers, Catalogs And Pictures Collection
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.kitch′en•less, adj.
Countercount•er1 (koun′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a table or display case on which goods can be shown, business transacted, etc.
- (in restaurants, luncheonettes, etc.) a long, narrow table with stools or chairs along one side for the patrons, behind which refreshments or meals are prepared and served.
- a surface for the preparation of food in a kitchen, esp. on a low cabinet.
- anything used in keeping account, as a disk of metal or wood, used in some games, as checkers, for marking a player's position or for keeping score.
- an imitation coin or token.
- a coin;
- over the counter:
- (of the sale of stock) through a broker's office rather than through the stock exchange.
- (of the sale of merchandise) through a retail store rather than through a wholesaler.
- under the counter, in a clandestine manner, esp. illegally: books sold under the counter.
- letters, packages, etc., that are sent or delivered by means of the postal system: Storms delayed delivery of the mail.
- a single collection of such letters, packages, etc., as sent or delivered: to open one's mail; to find a bill in the mail; The mail for England was put on the noon plane.
- Also, mails. the system, usually operated or supervised by the national government, for sending or delivering letters, packages, etc.;
postal system: to buy clothes by mail.
- a train, boat, etc., as a carrier of postal matter.
- electronic mail;
- copy the mail, [CB Slang.]to monitor or listen to a CB transmission.
- of or pertaining to mail.
- to send by mail;
place in a post office or mailbox for transmission.
- to transmit by electronic mail.
Organizeror•gan•iz•er (ôr′gə nī′zər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who organizes, esp. one who forms and organizes a group.
- a person whse job is to enlist employees into membership in a union.
- a person who organizes or schedules work: You would get this job done sooner if you were a better organizer.
- a multiple folder or, sometimes, a notebook in which correspondence, papers, etc., are sorted by subject, date, or otherwise, for systematic handling.
- [Embryol.]any part of an embryo that stimulates the development and differentiation of another part.
Youryour (yŏŏr, yôr, yōr; unstressed yər),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea.Cf. yours.
- one's (used to indicate that one belonging to oneself or to any person): The consulate is your best source of information. As you go down the hill, the library is on your left.
- (used informally to indicate all members of a group, occupation, etc., or things of a particular type): Take your factory worker, for instance. Your power brakes don't need that much servicing.
Kidskid1 (kid),USA pronunciation n., v., kid•ded, kid•ding, adj.
- a child or young person.
- (used as a familiar form of address.)
- a young goat.
- leather made from the skin of a kid or goat, used in making shoes and gloves.
- a glove made from this leather.
- (of a goat) to give birth to (young).
- made of kidskin.
- younger: his kid sister.
Schoolschool1 (sko̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- an institution where instruction is given, esp. to persons under college age: The children are at school.
- an institution for instruction in a particular skill or field.
- a college or university.
- a regular course of meetings of a teacher or teachers and students for instruction;
program of instruction: summer school.
- a session of such a course: no school today; to be kept after school.
- the activity or process of learning under instruction, esp. at a school for the young: As a child, I never liked school.
- one's formal education: They plan to be married when he finishes school.
- a building housing a school.
- the body of students, or students and teachers, belonging to an educational institution: The entire school rose when the principal entered the auditorium.
- a building, room, etc., in a university, set apart for the use of one of the faculties or for some particular purpose: the school of agriculture.
- a particular faculty or department of a university having the right to recommend candidates for degrees, and usually beginning its program of instruction after the student has completed general education: medical school.
- any place, situation, etc., tending to teach anything.
- the body of pupils or followers of a master, system, method, etc.: the Platonic school of philosophy.
- a group of artists, as painters, writers, or musicians, whose works reflect a common conceptual, regional, or personal influence: the modern school; the Florentine school.
- the art and artists of a geographical location considered independently of stylistic similarity: the French school.
- any group of persons having common attitudes or beliefs.
- parts of close-order drill applying to the individual (school of the soldier), the squad(school of the squad), or the like.
- [Australian and New Zealand Informal.]a group of people gathered together, esp. for gambling or drinking.
- schools, [Archaic.]the faculties of a university.
- [Obs.]the schoolmen in a medieval university.
- of or connected with a school or schools.
- [Obs.]of the schoolmen.
- to educate in or as if in a school;
- [Archaic.]to reprimand.
Catalogscat•a•log (kat′l ôg′, -og′),USA pronunciation n.
- a list or record, as of items for sale or courses at a university, systematically arranged and often including descriptive material: a stamp catalog.
- something that contains such a list or record, as a book, leaflet, or file.
- a list of the contents of a library or a group of libraries, arranged according to any of various systems. Cf. card catalog, on-line catalog, union catalog.
- any list or record: a catalog of complaints.
- to enter (items) in a catalog; make a catalog of.
- to produce a catalog.
- to have a specified price as listed in a catalog: This model catalogs for $49.95.
- to offer merchandise in a mail-order catalog.
- of, pertaining to, or carrying on business through a mail-order catalog: catalog sales.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Howdy , this photo is about Kitchen Counter Mail Organizer Photo #4 Manage Your Incoming Mail, Kids School Papers, Catalogs And. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 588 x 1004. It's file size is just 98 KB. If You desired to save It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Kitchen Counter Mail Organizer.
If you like a vintage type or atmosphere that is classy, you can use a bed that's a view surface carving motifs either carving straightforward or difficult, culture and statue create the standard search heavier and satisfied etnic, if you'd like the luxuries make use of a location rest having a pattern or a large cover, with extra textile class brings heat and luxury within your area,
In case your house bedroom space is restricted, such as flats, while the requirements and capacity of the stuff alot, and while you typea practical but requires a lot of house. It is possible to apply to the Kitchen Counter Mail Organizer with compartments - compartment, of course you ought to be smart in-all opportunities it is possible to implement right near the left or facing class, does not violate the rules of your action as well as place and currently acceptable therefore unimpressed slender.
Basic sleep may be used for an area in a modern style, it looks that echo a dynamic effect of the shape was applied for, the look of which could be the recent craze will be the structure of contemporary craft that holds modern style makes an equivalent contemporary for you connect with your bed room which minimalist style. The bedrooms, however, should adapt inside the property as a whole to the areas.