- [Racing.]See dead heat.
- [Baseball.]See designated hitter.
(in Morocco) dirham;
- Doctor of Humanics.
- Doctor of Humanities.
Dayday (dā),USA pronunciation n.
- the interval of light between two successive nights;
the time between sunrise and sunset: Since there was no artificial illumination, all activities hadto be carried on during the day.
- the light of day;
daylight: The owl sleeps by day and feeds by night.
- Also called mean solar day. a division of time equal to 24 hours and representing the average length of the period during which the earth makes one rotation on its axis.
- Also called solar day. a division of time equal to the time elapsed between two consecutive returns of the same terrestrial meridian to the sun.
- Also called civil day. a division of time equal to 24 hours but reckoned from one midnight to the next. Cf. lunar day, sidereal day.
- an analogous division of time for a planet other than the earth: the Martian day.
- the portion of a day allotted to work: an eight-hour day.
- a day on which something occurs: the day we met.
- (often cap.) a day assigned to a particular purpose or observance: New Year's Day.
- a time considered as propitious or opportune: His day will come.
- a day of contest or the contest itself: to win the day.
- Often, days. a particular time or period: the present day; in days of old.
- Usually, days. period of life or activity: His days are numbered.
- period of existence, power, or influence: in the day of the dinosaurs.
- light1 (def. 19a).
- call it a day, to stop one's activity for the day or for the present;
quit temporarily: After rewriting the paper, she decided to call it a day.
- day in, day out, every day without fail;
regularly: They endured the noise and dirt of the city day in, day out.Also, day in and day out.
Farmfarm (färm),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land, usually with a house, barn, silo, etc., on which crops and often livestock are raised for livelihood.
- land or water devoted to the raising of animals, fish, plants, etc.: a pig farm; an oyster farm; a tree farm.
- a similar, usually commercial, site where a product is manufactured or cultivated: a cheese farm; a honey farm.
- the system, method, or act of collecting revenue by leasing a territory in districts.
- a country or district leased for the collection of revenue.
- a fixed yearly amount accepted from a person in view of local or district taxes that he or she is authorized to collect.
- a tract of land on which an industrial function is carried out, as the drilling or storage of oil or the generation of electricity by solar power.
- [Eng. Hist.]
- the rent or income from leased property.
- the condition of being leased at a fixed rent;
possession under lease;
- Also called farm team, farm′ club′. [Chiefly Baseball.]a team in a minor league that is owned by or affiliated with a major-league team, for training or keeping players until ready or needed.
- [Obs.]a fixed yearly amount payable in the form of rent, taxes, or the like.
- buy the farm, [Slang.]to die or be killed.
- to cultivate (land).
- to take the proceeds or profits of (a tax, undertaking, etc.) on paying a fixed sum.
- to let or lease (taxes, revenues, an enterprise, etc.) to another for a fixed sum or a percentage (often fol. by out).
- to let or lease the labor or services of (a person) for hire.
- to contract for the maintenance of (a person, institution, etc.): a county that farms its poor.
- to cultivate the soil;
operate a farm.
- farm out:
- to assign (work, privileges, or the like) to another by financial agreement;
lease: The busy shipyard farmed out two construction jobs to a smaller yard.
- to assign the care of (a child or dependent person) to another: She farms her elderly aunt out to a retired nurse during the workweek.
- [Chiefly Baseball.]to assign (a player) to a farm.
- to exhaust (farmland) by overcropping.
- to drill (oil or gas wells), esp. by subcontract on land owned or leased by another.
Barnbarn1 (bärn),USA pronunciation n.
- a building for storing hay, grain, etc., and often for housing livestock.
- a very large garage for buses, trucks, etc.;
- to store (hay, grain, etc.) in a barn.
Hi peoples, this photo is about DH Day Farm Barn ( Dh Day Barn #5). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 5184 x 3456. This attachment's file size is just 2428 KB. If You desired to download This image to Your laptop, you might Click here. You could also see more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Dh Day Barn.
The sack is actually where spent a great deal of your time and a crucial section of your property. So it's crucial that you simply present it with large style. Moreover you should also make sure that the furniture in accordance with the room's design.
If you examine furniture, it would become a good idea where you'll get good-and inexpensive furniture that can match your budget to learn. Your excellent issue would be to discover a web based retailer that offers it at a really economical discount should you be looking for Dh Day Barn furniture. Along with the finest portion is you may also evaluate furniture's price before you make your decision.
It's also feasible that alternatives that are greater will be found by you online than in merchants. Although looking for your room equipment take into account to look at additional considerations that accompany it including pillowcases linens and stuff like that. These will also be usually for sale in the store that is exact same.