7 pictures of Kitchen Room 36 Refrigerator Trim Kit That Looks ( Fridge That Looks Like A Cabinet #2)
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.kitch′en•less, adj.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Refrigeratorre•frig•er•a•tor (ri frij′ə rā′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a box, room, or cabinet in which food, drink, etc., are kept cool by means of ice or mechanical refrigeration.
- the part of a distilling apparatus that cools the volatile material, causing it to condense;
Trimtrim (trim),USA pronunciation v., trimmed, trim•ming, n., adj., trim•mer, trim•mest, adv.
- to put into a neat or orderly condition by clipping, paring, pruning, etc.: to trim a hedge.
- to remove (something superfluous or dispensable) by or as if by cutting (often fol. by off): to trim off loose threads from a ragged edge.
- to cut down, as to required size or shape: trim a budget; trim a piece of wood.
- [Aeron.]to level off (an airship or airplane) in flight.
- to distribute the load of (a ship) so that it sits well in the water.
- to stow or arrange, as cargo.
- to adjust (the sails or yards) with reference to the direction of the wind and the course of the ship.
- to decorate or adorn with ornaments or embellishments: to trim a dress with fur.
- to arrange goods in (a store window, showcase, etc.) as a display.
- to prepare or adjust (a lamp, fire, etc.) for proper burning.
- to rebuke or reprove.
- to beat or thrash.
- to defeat.
- to dress or array (often fol. by up).
- to assume a particular position or trim in the water, as a vessel.
- to adjust the sails or yards with reference to the direction of the wind and the course of the ship.
- to pursue a neutral or cautious policy between parties.
- to accommodate one's views to the prevailing opinion for reasons of expediency.
- trim one's sails. See sail (def. 11).
- the condition, order, or fitness of a person or thing for action, work, use, etc.
- the set of a ship in the water, esp. the most advantageous one.
- the condition of a ship with reference to its fitness for sailing.
- the adjustment of sails, rigging, etc., with reference to wind direction and the course of the ship.
- the condition of a submarine as regards buoyancy.
- a person's dress, adornment, or appearance.
- material used for decoration or embellishment;
- decoration of a store window for the display of merchandise;
- a trimming by cutting, clipping, or the like.
- a haircut that restores the previous cut to neatness without changing the hair style.
- something that is cut off or eliminated.
- [Aeron.]the attitude of an airplane with respect to all three axes, at which balance occurs in forward flight under no controls.
- [Building Trades.]finished woodwork or the like used to decorate or border openings or wall surfaces, as cornices, baseboards, or moldings.
- the upholstery, knobs, handles, and other equipment inside a motor car.
- ornamentation on the exterior of an automobile, esp. in metal or a contrasting color.
- pleasingly neat or smart in appearance: trim lawns.
- in good condition or order.
- (of a person) in excellent physical condition: Swimming is a good way to keep trim.
- [Obs.]good, excellent, or fine.
trim ′ly, adv.
trim ′ness, n.
Kitkit1 (kit),USA pronunciation n., v., kit•ted, kit•ting.
- a set or collection of tools, supplies, instructional matter, etc., for a specific purpose: a first-aid kit; a sales kit.
- the case for containing these.
- such a case and its contents.
- a set of materials or parts from which something can be assembled: a model car made from a kit.
- a set, lot, or collection of things or persons.
- a wooden tub, pail, etc., usually circular.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a costume or outfit of clothing, esp. for a specific purpose: ski kit; dancing kit; battle kit.
- kit and caboodle or boodle, the whole lot of persons or things;
all of something (often prec. by whole): We took along the whole kit and caboodle in the station wagon.
- to package or make available in a kit: a new model airplane that has just been kitted for the hobbyist.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to outfit or equip (often fol. by out or up).
Thatthat (ᵺat; unstressed ᵺət),USA pronunciation pron. and adj., pl.those;
- (used to indicate a person, thing, idea, state, event, time, remark, etc., as pointed out or present, mentioned before, supposed to be understood, or by way of emphasis): That is her mother. After that we saw each other.
- (used to indicate one of two or more persons, things, etc., already mentioned, referring to the one more remote in place, time, or thought;
opposed to this): This is my sister and that's my cousin.
- (used to indicate one of two or more persons, things, etc., already mentioned, implying a contrast or contradistinction;
opposed to this): This suit fits better than that.
- (used as the subject or object of a relative clause, esp. one defining or restricting the antecedent, sometimes replaceable by who, whom, or which): the horse that he bought.
- (used as the object of a preposition, with the preposition standing at the end of a relative clause): the farm that I spoke of.
- (used in various special or elliptical constructions): fool that he is.
- at that:
- in spite of something;
nevertheless: Although perhaps too elaborate, it seemed like a good plan at that.
- in addition;
besides: It was a long wait, and an exasperating one at that.
- that is, (by way of explanation, clarification, or an example);
more accurately: I read the book, that is, I read most of it.Also, that is to say.
- that's that, there is no more to be said or done;
that is finished: I'm not going, and that's that!
- with that, following that;
thereupon: With that, he turned on his heel and fled.
- (used to indicate a person, place, thing, or degree as indicated, mentioned before, present, or as well-known or characteristic): That woman is her mother. Those little mannerisms of hers make me sick.
- (used to indicate the more remote in time, place, or thought of two persons, things, etc., already mentioned;
opposed to this): This room is his and that one is mine.
- (used to imply mere contradistinction;
opposed to this): not this house, but that one.
- that way, [Informal.]in love or very fond of (usually fol. by about or for): The star and the director are that way. I'm that way about coffee.
- (used with adjectives and adverbs of quantity or extent) to the extent or degree indicated: that much; The fish was that big.
- to a great extent or degree;
very: It's not that important.
- [Dial.](used to modify an adjective or another adverb) to such an extent: He was that weak he could hardly stand.
- (used to introduce a subordinate clause as the subject or object of the principal verb or as the necessary complement to a statement made, or a clause expressing cause or reason, purpose or aim, result or consequence, etc.): I'm sure that you'll like it. That he will come is certain. Hold it up so that everyone can see it.
- (used elliptically to introduce an exclamation expressing desire, a wish, surprise, indignation, or other strong feeling): Oh, that I had never been born!
Lookslook (lŏŏk),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to turn one's eyes toward something or in some direction in order to see: He looked toward the western horizon and saw the returning planes.
- to glance or gaze in a manner specified: to look questioningly at a person.
- to use one's sight or vision in seeking, searching, examining, watching, etc.: to look through the papers.
- to tend, as in bearing or significance: Conditions look toward war.
- to appear or seem to the eye as specified: to look pale.
- to appear or seem to the mind: The case looks promising.
- to direct attention or consideration: to look at the facts.
- to have an outlook or afford a view: The window looks upon the street.
- to face or front: The house looks to the east.
- to give (someone) a look: He looked me straight in the eye.
- to have an appearance appropriate to or befitting (something): She looked her age.
- to appear to be;
look like: He looked a perfect fool, coming to the party a day late.
- to express or suggest by looks: to look one's annoyance at a person.
- [Archaic.]to bring, put, etc., by looks.
- look after:
- to follow with the eye, as someone or something moving away: She looked after him as he walked toward the train station.
- to pay attention to;
concern oneself with: to look after one's own interests.
- to take care of;
minister to: to look after a child.
- look back, to review past events;
return in thought: When I look back on our school days, it seems as if they were a century ago.
- look daggers, to look at someone with a furious, menacing expression: I could see my partner looking daggers at me.
- look down on or upon, to regard with scorn or disdain;
have contempt for: They look down on all foreigners.
- look down one's nose at, to regard with an overbearing attitude of superiority, disdain, or censure: The more advanced students really looked down their noses at the beginners.
- look for:
- to seek;
search for: Columbus was looking for a shorter route to India when he discovered America.
- to anticipate;
expect: I'll be looking for you at the reception.
- look forward to, to anticipate with eagerness or pleasure: I always look forward to your visits.
- look in:
- Also, look into. to look briefly inside of: Look in the jar and tell me if any cookies are left.
- Also, look in on. to visit (a person, place, etc.) briefly: I'll look in some day next week.
- look into, to inquire into;
examine: The auditors are looking into the records to find the cause of the discrepancy.
- look on or upon:
- to be a spectator;
watch: The crowd looked on at the street brawl.
- to consider;
regard: They look upon gambling as sinful.
- look out:
- to look to the outside, as from a window or a place of observation: From her office window, she could look out over the bustling city.
- to be vigilant or on guard: Look out, there are dangers ahead.
- to afford a view;
face: The room looks out on the garden.
- look out for, to take watchful care of;
be concerned about: He has to look out for his health.
- look over, to examine, esp. briefly: Will you please look over my report before I submit it?
- look sharp:
- to be alert and quick: If you want to get ahead, you must look sharp.
- Also, look slippy. to hurry: You'd better look sharp! It's getting late.
- look to:
- to direct one's glance or gaze to: If you look to your left, you can see the Empire State Building.
- to pay attention to: Look to your own affairs and stay out of mine.
- to direct one's expectations or hopes to: We look to the day when world peace will be a reality.
- to regard with expectation and anticipation: We look to the future and greater advances in science and technology.
- look up:
- to direct the eyes upward;
raise one's glance: The other guests looked up as she entered the room.
- to become better or more prosperous;
improve: Business is looking up.
- to search for, as an item of information, in a reference book or the like: Look up the answer in the encyclopedia.
- to seek out, esp. to visit: to look up an old friend.
- [Naut.](of a sailing ship) to head more nearly in the direction of its destination after a favoring change of wind.
- look up to, to regard with admiration or respect;
esteem: A boy needs a father he can look up to.
- the act of looking: a look of inquiry.
- a visual search or examination.
- the way in which a person or thing appears to the eye or to the mind;
aspect: He has the look of an honest man. The tablecloth has a cheap look.
- an expressive glance: to give someone a sharp look.
- general aspect;
appearance: to like the looks of a place.
- attractive, pleasing appearance.
Hi peoples, this post is about Kitchen Room 36 Refrigerator Trim Kit That Looks ( Fridge That Looks Like A Cabinet #2). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1296 x 1763. It's file size is only 171 KB. If You desired to download It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Fridge That Looks Like A Cabinet.
the newly married pair to complete the home has selected Kitchen Room 36 Refrigerator Trim Kit That Looks ( Fridge That Looks Like A Cabinet #2). In addition to its contemporary layout but nevertheless easy, this desk also been due to many advantages including may be utilized as a means of gathering a childis learning, your family together, a place so forth and to put your kitchen equipment.
The Kitchen Room 36 Refrigerator Trim Kit That Looks ( Fridge That Looks Like A Cabinet #2) suitable for kitchen space's modern kind. This mini-table has a form that is rectangular that is glossy to generate it seem more presentable for a pair that is young that is energetic. Contemporary tables will also be quicker treated and washed consequently did not devote enough time a new pair that are super active.
This table is normally coupled with amini kitchen but may also be added to another area. Pricing stand can also be cheaper than other stand because of its small-size. If you would like to get this desk, there's no damage in playing some style multifunctional club table below for inspiration.